EMF serial; shaded-pole, are single phase AC induction motors. Fan motors are used especially for homogenous circulation of hot air in the oven.
The product visuals are prepared with standard 6 wings proppeller and the technical drawings are designed according to this proppeller.
*** The desired product can designed with proppellers at ‘ACCESSORIES’ part according to costumer’s requested.
|FREQUENCY [Hz]||50-60||50-60 Hz||50-60 Hz||50-60 Hz||50-60 Hz|
|RATING CURRENT [A]||0.15||0.20||0.25||0.26||0.10 - 0.28|
|RATING POWER [W]||15||26||32||34||23 - 40|
|SPEED [Rpm]||750±100||1100±100||1300±100||1400±100||750 - 1500 ±100|
*** The packet(H), shaft(L) and screw measurements can designed by costumer’s requested.
- EMF-serial; shaded-pole, are single phase AC induction motors.
- EMF-serial motors having H-class winding insulation.
- The max ambient temperature is 90 °C nominal voltage and frequency at continuous duty.
- The un-solicited noise and vibrations dispose to create perfect film layer at shaft & bush bearing with high-viscosity oil system.
- The noise is got up to min level with conical pressure springs manufactured according to motor rotation direction.
- The noise and vibration synchronisation are got up to min level with the thrust washers having performance chart at high-temperature, high-impulse strenght and high- friction coefficient.
- The solder suitable of ROHS standards and purged from lead are used at winding terminals.
- The winding temperatures at motors don’t let to exceed stipulated values.