CH serial; having capacitor, are single phase AC induction motors. Capacitive motors have been designed for having very low noise and longlived aspirator, hood and kitchen ventilation systems.
|Model||Voltage [V]||Frequency [Hz]||Raiting Current [A]||Raiting Power [W]||Speed (Not Load) [Rpm]||Rotation|
|CH80/H16 4 P||220 - 240||50 - 60||0,4||75||1400 - 1450|
|CH80/H16||220 - 240||50 - 60||0,5||110|
|CH80/H20||220 - 240||50 - 60||0,6||140|
|CH80/H25||220 - 240||50 - 60||0,7||160|
|CH80/H30||220 - 240||50 - 60||0,95||200||2900 - 2950||CW - CCW|
|CH80/H35||220 - 240||50 - 60||1,1||240|
|CH80/H40||220 - 240||50 - 60||1,2||250|
|CH80/H50||220 - 240||50 - 60||1,4||275|
*** The packet(H), shaft(L) and screw measurements can designed by costumer’s requested.
- CH serial; having capacitor, are single phase AC induction motors.
- Capacative motors having F-class winding insulation.
- The winding temperatures at motors don’t let to exceed stipulated values.
- The capacitive motors can produced with sinter bush and bearing according to costumer requested.
- The high-efficiency is reached with electrical and mechanical designs.
- The capacitive motors are suited silent running with regard to design.
- The high-quality aluminum rotor and the silica sheet stator are resisted corrosion, dirt and other against external influences.
- The capacitive motors are produced with H16, H20, H25, H30, H35, H40 and H50 packet lengths.